- COVID-19 Update: Local Resources
- Providing Some Property Tax Relief for Low-Income Seniors
- When a Judge Issues a Warrant, It’s Serious
- Woodstock’s Mayor Wants to “Change Behavior” by Cloaking a Tax Increase as Environmental Concern. I Guess He Really Is a Democrat After All.
- There’s a “Red Menace” Made of Ink, and We’re Drowning In It
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Tag Archives: Government
Since 2017 it’s been my privilege to serve the people of McHenry County as the representative of the 63rd Legislative District, and I’m asking you to let me continue representing you in Springfield. .Illinois is confronted with many problems which … Continue reading
Rich Miller, the chief cook and bottle washer at the Capitol Fax blog, took aim at me for some comments I made on the House floor last week where I said that the rush for a progressive income tax and … Continue reading
In his very first Executive Order, Governor Pritzker instructed that: . “Every State Agency shall, within 60 days of the effective date of this Executive Order, conduct a review of (a) all statutory obligations, and (b) all audit findings within … Continue reading