- Gov. Pritzker Just Cost Illinois $800 Million (And Counting)
- An “Agreed Bill” That I Don’t Agree With
- Governor, Stay Home and Do Your Job
- How Many Renewable Energy Credits Does It Take To Screw in a Light Bulb?
- H.B. 4117: Posting Curriculum Online Gives Parents a Glimpse of What’s Being Taught to Their Kids
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Tag Archives: Default
BANKRUPT: bank·rupt /ˈbaNGkˌrəpt/ adjective: bankrupt (of a person or organization) declared in law unable to pay outstanding debts. . By all conventional measures, Illinois is bankrupt. The State Supreme Court would disagree, having said in its decision to strike down … Continue reading
Pensions are now cutting into essential services. This needs to be fixed, and there are no easy solutions. Continue reading