- When a Judge Issues a Warrant, It’s Serious
- Woodstock’s Mayor Wants to “Change Behavior” by Cloaking a Tax Increase as Environmental Concern. I Guess He Really Is a Democrat After All.
- There’s a “Red Menace” Made of Ink, and We’re Drowning In It
- Millions Have Been Diverted From Gun-Related Funds, Dems Want More
- I Want to Continue Being Your Independent Voice in Springfield
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Category Archives: 2018 Election
Today’s lesson is about what the newly-elected members of Congress from the 6th and 14th Districts of Illinois don’t know about their jobs. . It begins with a headline in the Northwest Herald that says: “Underwood, Casten Call for IRS … Continue reading
Regardless of who you vote for as Governor, please make sure that we end up with an adult in the room. Put Republicans in charge of the Illinois House. Continue reading
Jeanne Ives’ primary campaign for Governor brought to light the anger that was just under the surface in the Republican base. Without her willingness to confront Governor Rauner over such things as signing the “Sanctuary State” bill and H.B. 40, … Continue reading
“Mendacity. What do you know about mendacity? I could write a book on it…Mendacity. Look at all the lies that I got to put up with. Pretenses. Hypocrisy…Boy, I’ve lived with mendacity. Now why can’t you live with it? You’ve … Continue reading