- How Many Renewable Energy Credits Does It Take To Screw in a Light Bulb?
- H.B. 4117: Posting Curriculum Online Gives Parents a Glimpse of What’s Being Taught to Their Kids
- **UPDATED X 2** As the CDC Dithers, Schools Twist in the Wind
- You Don’t Apportion Legislative Districts With a Random Survey
- “Culturally Responsive Teaching” Standards: Whether They’re Adopted Is Up To You
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Tag Archives: McHenry County Board
I’ve written the following letter to the Governor, asking him to veto House Bill 171: Also, if you want to refresh your memory as to what this is all about, here’s a trip down memory lane: County Executive ForumWatch this … Continue reading
In 2012 the voters of McHenry County voted down a referendum which would have established a “County Executive” form of government. As described in an article by Kevin Craver in the Northwest Herald, the authority of the County Executive included: … Continue reading
Today’s vote by the McHenry County Board to deny the motion to put township consolidation on the March 2016 primary ballot came as a surprise to some, but was, in my opinion, the correct one. . I’ve said all along … Continue reading