- Gov. Pritzker Just Cost Illinois $800 Million (And Counting)
- An “Agreed Bill” That I Don’t Agree With
- Governor, Stay Home and Do Your Job
- How Many Renewable Energy Credits Does It Take To Screw in a Light Bulb?
- H.B. 4117: Posting Curriculum Online Gives Parents a Glimpse of What’s Being Taught to Their Kids
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Tag Archives: Governor J.B. Pritzker
Last week I wrote a post explaining my decision to remove myself from the “Agreed Bill Process” relating to the deficit in the Illinois Unemployment Insurance Trust Fund. My primary reason was that the Governor could have (and should have) … Continue reading
On June 6th, Governor Pritzker and Attorney General Kwame Raoul attended a South Suburban Day of Action event in Calumet City. Yesterday A.G. Raoul announced that he’s tested positive for COVID-19. The Attorney General’s office said he had been in … Continue reading
As we move into the new week and the prospect of considering the resolution to place the progressive income tax on the 2020 ballot, I’d like to add an additional objection to its passage. It won’t work. The … Continue reading