- When a Judge Issues a Warrant, It’s Serious
- Woodstock’s Mayor Wants to “Change Behavior” by Cloaking a Tax Increase as Environmental Concern. I Guess He Really Is a Democrat After All.
- There’s a “Red Menace” Made of Ink, and We’re Drowning In It
- Millions Have Been Diverted From Gun-Related Funds, Dems Want More
- I Want to Continue Being Your Independent Voice in Springfield
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Tag Archives: Formula Grant
“The State has the primary responsibility for financing the system of public education.” Constitution of Illinois, Article X, Section 1 This post is the first in a series where I’ll discuss what I think needs to be done about education … Continue reading