- Gov. Pritzker Just Cost Illinois $800 Million (And Counting)
- An “Agreed Bill” That I Don’t Agree With
- Governor, Stay Home and Do Your Job
- How Many Renewable Energy Credits Does It Take To Screw in a Light Bulb?
- H.B. 4117: Posting Curriculum Online Gives Parents a Glimpse of What’s Being Taught to Their Kids
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Tag Archives: Evidence Based Model
There’s some misinformation flying around about the Governor’s amendatory veto of the school funding bill (SB 1) which needs to be addressed. The thing that’s got my attention is the discussion surrounding the calculation of the “hold harmless” provision. The … Continue reading
Chicken Little is now running around saying the sky is going to fall (in the form of schools not opening on time) unless the Governor signs Senate Bill 1, or some other education funding bill that includes an “Evidence Based” … Continue reading