- COVID-19 Update: Local Resources
- Providing Some Property Tax Relief for Low-Income Seniors
- When a Judge Issues a Warrant, It’s Serious
- Woodstock’s Mayor Wants to “Change Behavior” by Cloaking a Tax Increase as Environmental Concern. I Guess He Really Is a Democrat After All.
- There’s a “Red Menace” Made of Ink, and We’re Drowning In It
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Tag Archives: Disparate Impact
After pensions, the biggest issue facing Illinois taxpayers (at least, until the impending Medicaid crisis overtakes it) is education funding. How we fund our schools has an impact at every level of government, from the fight over allocation of Federal … Continue reading