- COVID-19 Update: Local Resources
- Providing Some Property Tax Relief for Low-Income Seniors
- When a Judge Issues a Warrant, It’s Serious
- Woodstock’s Mayor Wants to “Change Behavior” by Cloaking a Tax Increase as Environmental Concern. I Guess He Really Is a Democrat After All.
- There’s a “Red Menace” Made of Ink, and We’re Drowning In It
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Tag Archives: Consolidation
McHenry County Board Chairman Jack Franks is on record as supporting Representative David McSweeney’s Township consolidation bill (H.B. 4637), saying that “We want to be a laboratory for the state.” This may make for a good sound bite, but in … Continue reading
“The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground.” -Thomas Jefferson “I want to run McHenry County…being an executive able to really change fundamentally the structure of government.” -Jack Franks “The Download” WGN Radio … Continue reading