- Gov. Pritzker Just Cost Illinois $800 Million (And Counting)
- An “Agreed Bill” That I Don’t Agree With
- Governor, Stay Home and Do Your Job
- How Many Renewable Energy Credits Does It Take To Screw in a Light Bulb?
- H.B. 4117: Posting Curriculum Online Gives Parents a Glimpse of What’s Being Taught to Their Kids
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Tag Archives: Chicago Teachers’ Union
The big issue in Springfield this week is the school funding bill, SB 1, which contains the new funding formula for schools. The governor claims, and he’s right, that the bill contains a provision that, in effect, diverts money from … Continue reading
The head of the Chicago Teachers’ Union pension fund, Charles Burbridge, was on “Chicago Tonight” on Tuesday, and he held up 7 checks totaling $643 million, which was the amount needed to fully fund this year’s required contribution. When Phil … Continue reading