- Gov. Pritzker Just Cost Illinois $800 Million (And Counting)
- An “Agreed Bill” That I Don’t Agree With
- Governor, Stay Home and Do Your Job
- How Many Renewable Energy Credits Does It Take To Screw in a Light Bulb?
- H.B. 4117: Posting Curriculum Online Gives Parents a Glimpse of What’s Being Taught to Their Kids
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Category Archives: Regulation
In my last blog post, I discussed the “Culturally Responsive Teaching and Leading Standards” which have been promulgated by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) and which will be considered by JCAR at its February meeting. Rather than reinventing … Continue reading
What a week. . And, as is often the case, the big news of the week came on Friday afternoon, when the Illinois Department of Public Health issued an emergency rule which, in effect, turned small business owners who are … Continue reading