- Gov. Pritzker Just Cost Illinois $800 Million (And Counting)
- An “Agreed Bill” That I Don’t Agree With
- Governor, Stay Home and Do Your Job
- How Many Renewable Energy Credits Does It Take To Screw in a Light Bulb?
- H.B. 4117: Posting Curriculum Online Gives Parents a Glimpse of What’s Being Taught to Their Kids
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Category Archives: Federalism
Many, many years ago when I was a freshman at the University of Illinois, I’d come back to my dorm room in dear old Scott Hall (Da Ritz) after class, and to get to my room, I had to wade … Continue reading
People I’m talking to during the campaign tell me that property taxes are the top issue they want to see fixed in McHenry County. They all understand that the real driver of high property taxes is the cost of education. … Continue reading