- When a Judge Issues a Warrant, It’s Serious
- Woodstock’s Mayor Wants to “Change Behavior” by Cloaking a Tax Increase as Environmental Concern. I Guess He Really Is a Democrat After All.
- There’s a “Red Menace” Made of Ink, and We’re Drowning In It
- Millions Have Been Diverted From Gun-Related Funds, Dems Want More
- I Want to Continue Being Your Independent Voice in Springfield
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Author Archives: WordPress.com Support
BANKRUPT: bank·rupt /ˈbaNGkˌrəpt/ adjective: bankrupt (of a person or organization) declared in law unable to pay outstanding debts. . By all conventional measures, Illinois is bankrupt. The State Supreme Court would disagree, having said in its decision to strike down … Continue reading
In his very first Executive Order, Governor Pritzker instructed that: . “Every State Agency shall, within 60 days of the effective date of this Executive Order, conduct a review of (a) all statutory obligations, and (b) all audit findings within … Continue reading
It’s been reported that J.B. Pritzker is going to double the salaries of his senior staff out of his own pocket. My initial reaction is to say that it’s his money, and if the process is transparent and fully reported, … Continue reading
The previous post dealt with a proposal to address the issue of our debt, laying out a “front-loaded” increase in payments to our pension debt so as to avoid ever-increasing payments due in future years. That post was written under … Continue reading