- How Many Renewable Energy Credits Does It Take To Screw in a Light Bulb?
- H.B. 4117: Posting Curriculum Online Gives Parents a Glimpse of What’s Being Taught to Their Kids
- **UPDATED X 2** As the CDC Dithers, Schools Twist in the Wind
- You Don’t Apportion Legislative Districts With a Random Survey
- “Culturally Responsive Teaching” Standards: Whether They’re Adopted Is Up To You
Follow the Campaign via Email
Comment PolicyComments are welcome. Readers are encouraged to submit under their true names. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Comments containing offensive language and personal attacks will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted. Commenters are responsible for what they write, and comments will not be edited. Basically, let's keep it civil.
Author Archives: WordPress.com Support
I published the following post last December. With the defeat of the Governor’s so-called “Fair Tax” amendment, it seems an appropriate time to bring it around again. . The Chicago Tribune has published the story of a family trying to … Continue reading
Over forty years ago while bicycling through eastern France, I took a break and walked into a small grove of trees which grew in the middle of a wheat field. There, sitting in a small clearing was a simple stone, … Continue reading
In response to a mass shooting in Aurora in February, the sponsor of a bill which passed in the Illinois House in the Spring session stated that more money is needed to allow the State Police to monitor the issuance … Continue reading
Since 2017 it’s been my privilege to serve the people of McHenry County as the representative of the 63rd Legislative District, and I’m asking you to let me continue representing you in Springfield. .Illinois is confronted with many problems which … Continue reading